If you are a Windows 10 user, you might have come across one or the other file deletion scenarios that are mentioned below
- Accidentally deleted few crucial files while removing unwanted files and folders using Shift + Delete keys, due to which the files have by passed the Recycle Bin folder and gone forever
- When you wanted to format a virus infected drive or format a drive during installation or reinstallation of operating system, you might have accidentally formatted some other logical drive instead of the required drive
- Deleted large sized files or folders either intentionally or unintentionally and no backup is found. Actually large sized files that are bigger than the storage space available in Recycle Bin bypasses the Recycle Bin folder and gets deleted permanently
- When you have scanned your computer with updated anti-virus software in order to get rid of viruses and malwares, it might have resulted in deletion of infected files without any notification
Apart from these scenarios, there are plenty of other circumstances like emptying Recycle Bin folder, deletion of partition, interruptions like power outage while transferring files from your computer to the portable storage device, etc. So, to avoid these files deletion scenarios, it is suggested to maintain legitimate backup of all your essential files on some storage media. In case if you have ignored and come across any of the above explained scenarios, then don’t worry, just relax! Here is a simple tutorial to recover deleted files in Windows 10 running computers. You can recover deleted files in Windows 10 with the help of professional Windows data recovery software from Remo, unless the memory space from which the files are deleted is not overwritten with new files.
Software to recover deleted files in Windows 10:
When files are deleted from Windows 10 system, don’t think that they have gone forever. The actual fact is that the files after deletion, pointer pointing to those files will be removed and the files are still intact in their original location, but being made invisible or inaccessible for the operating system. As soon as you realize that your important files is erased or missing, immediately stop the further usage of the drive from where files are deleted to avoid overwriting of files and make use of Remo Recover, which is an efficient data recovery program to recover deleted files in Windows 10 desktop or laptop. You can test the ability of this software by downloading and running its free demo edition on your Windows 10 computer.
Advanced features of Remo Recover:
- You can view the recovered files in demo version itself, by using its in-built Preview button that too before purchasing the complete version of the tool
- “Save Recovery Session” feature in demo edition saves your valuable time, as you need not rescan your computer again while running its licensed edition. Instead, you can save the recovered files using “Open Recovery Session” option
- It recovers more than 300 types of files including Word files, PPT files, excel sheets, PDF files, videos, images, audio files, and many more
- It supports deleted or lost files recovery from hard disk drives, pen drives, FireWire drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, and other storage devices
- Besides Windows 10, it also runs well on other Windows OS such as Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 and 2008