Remo Repair MOV is the HD video repair utility for Mac that repairs all the corrupted or damaged high definition video files. This tool contains the advanced powerful algorithm which scans the video file deeply and repairs it without any issue. Remo Repair MOV can be easily installed on Mac devices like MacBook Air, Mac Mini and other Mac devices to repair the high definition video file. With in the few simple steps you can easily repair video file, the repair process is completely automated. During the repair process this tool does not affect or modify original video file it operates only in Read mode hence it is called Non destructive software.
List of key features of Remo Repair MOV:
- It repairs high definition video files which are unplayable on Quick Time Player and solves the video files with 2048 error without facing any difficulty.
- This Remo Repair MOV utility supports the video codecs (avc1, mp4v, mjpeg) and audio codecs in very effective manner.
- The graphical user interface in this repair tool is designed to be very simple and friendly where users will not find any difficulty while using this tool.
- Demo version of this repair is available with free of cost to users, so they can check the efficiency and performance of this tool before purchasing the licensed version.
Additional benefits of Remo Repair MOV:
- Repair MOV tool can repair corrupted or damaged video files captured by using DSLR camera or camcorder brands like Nikon, Kodak, Samsung, cannon, Panasonic, etc.
- You can easily fix high definition video files on popular Mac versions like Mac OS X Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, etc.
- This tool provides inbuilt preview option to view the repaired video file before restoration and save recovery session to avoid rescanning of volume in future which saves your precious time.
- This tool is very safe and secure because it is free from malware or virus infections so it does not affect your system data after installation.
When Remo Repair AVI is useful?
- Incorrect download of HD video file from the internet causes corruption or damage of video file.
- Interruptions that occur during transfer of video files from one system to another or vice versa results in video file corruption.
- Other factors which are responsible for corruption or damage of video file includes power surge problems, virus or malware infection, Fault conversion process, codec issues and many more.
Steps to install Remo Repair MOV:
Download and install Remo Repair MOV software on to your Mac operating system and launch the application by double clicking on the icon. Browse and select the volume that contains HD video file and start the repair process by clicking on repair button; you can monitor the fixing process by progress bar. After the completion of repair process you can view the repaired video file by using inbuilt preview option. Finally you can use the inbuilt save button to save repaired video file which is available only in the licensed version.