Macintosh are widely used personal computers designed and developed by Apple Inc. Mac OS X EI Capitan is the latest release of Macintosh system. It consists of several advantages over other versions of Mac systems. In spite of various features, files from EI Capitan get deleted due to intentional or unintentional press of delete button. Under such unconditional issues, user is looking for reliable tool to deleted files from EI Caption.
Under such circumstances, you can use Remo Recover (Mac) tool to restore deleted files from Mac EI Capitan. This software is compatible with the EI Capitan as well as with Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Yosemite, etc. Using this software, you are capable in recovering data of different file formats such as JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIFF, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MKV, MP4, DOCX, DOC, XLS, PSD, PDF, RAR, ZIP, etc. It supports data recovery from various file system like HFS, HFSX and HFS+. Once you recovered file, Remo Recover tool provides option to preview files in order to justify the performance.
Features of Data Recovery Software for Mac OS X EI Capitan
- Easily downloaded and installed on all the latest versions of Mac operating systems.
- Recovers almost 300 file formats including generic and RAW photos of digital cameras.
- Restore deleted files from different data storage devices like hard drive, external HDD, memory card, USB drive, SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, etc.
- Demo version of Remo Recover software is available for free so that user can test the effectiveness.
- Save Recovery Session is an advanced feature that allow user to resume the recovery process anytime.
Steps to Recover Deleted Files EI Capitan
- Download this software on your Mac system or laptop. Install and launch the application to initiate the recovery process.
- Select “Recover Files” button appears on main screen. Then choose “Recover Deleted Files” in order to recover files that are deleted from system.
- Select particular drive and press next button to start scanning process. Once after the completion of scan process, you need to select files that you want to recover from drive.
- Press next button to preview recovered files on system. Using this software, you are able to save recovered files on desired location.
Reasons for deletion of files from EI Capitan
- Unintentional deletion of files
- Formatting drive accidentally
- Virus infection on system
- Use of antivirus scanning tool
- Unreliable software on system
Above scenarios are responsible for deletion of files from Mac EI Capitan systems. Under such condition, this software is reliable enough to recover different file formats with utmost ease. It consists of simple interface so that non-technical users can also recover files easily.