In present day, MOV video files are one of the most popular video types found in Mac, iPhones, etc. This multimedia container format, developed by Apple Inc, holds separate tracks for audio, video, text for subtitles, etc. and can be played using suitable media player codec. In Mac, Quick Time Player helps these MOV/MP4 video files to be played.
In some occasions, due to any reasons the video files get corrupted or resist playing. To fix the broken mov files, we provide you an eminent software called Remo Repair MOV. This tool is designed in such a high versed algorithm that it securely repairs the damaged or unplayable video file without affecting the system or source file. Remo Repair MOV also handles the videos originating from different devices like Smartphones, digital cameras or cam recorders of various brands. Before knowing about our products, we would positively endorse you to have glance at the causes of .mov video file corruptions. Some of the major occasions of MOV file corruptions are given below.
Major Causes of Corruption:
- One of the major reasons of MOV file corruption is occurred while transferring files from one device to another or vice versa.
- Use of inappropriate video repairing tools may damage the respective files – There are many video repairing tools freely available in the market which can be used to fix the damaged file. But these software sometimes cause damage to the files that we can’t access further. So be aware of using any unauthorized tool for repairing the video files.
- There may be a chance of file break while you try to play your MOV or mp4 files in unsupported devices – The files won’t play in the device and it may create a serious damage to the files or can make the files inaccessible.
- Converting file formats consequently sometimes damages the video files – Whenever you download a file and try to convert from one media file format to another, there may be a possibility of codec error issues making the files inaccessible.
To fix all these problems, you should try one of our powerful tools for repairing such video files. But before using this tool please go through the features and guidelines of this software.
Features of Remo Repair MOV:
- This tool is compatible with all versions of Mac OS X, starting from Leopard, Snow Leopard to Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Remo Repair MOV is user friendly and very easy to use as it includes only a few steps to run the application with its fascinating user interface.
- This software is independent of devices and can repair the video files of MP4 or MOV files recorded in any media devices like GoPro cameras, iPhones, etc.
- One of the most magnificent features of Remo Repair MOV tool is that it allows you to play the repaired video file before saving.
You can see the repaired data and can access them. This shows the reliability of our product. Later you can activate the licensed version of Remo Repair MOV tool to save your repaired data back to your computer.