Remo Recover Mac edition is a powerful and ideal data recovery application to recover lost or erased data on Mac OS X Sierra as well as on other Mac OS X including El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Snow Leopard. Whether the files are lost or deleted due to failed Mac update, accidental deletion, emptying Trash, Mac Volume deletion or corruption, intentional or unintentional formatting of Mac Volume, etc., this data recovery software Mac OS Sierra easily restores videos, audio files, images, documents, Zip files, and other files with much more ease. One of the greatest benefits of this software is that it lets you have a preview of the recovered files before you purchase it, by its free demo version, which is absolutely free.
Below listed are the advanced features of Remo Recover software:
- This data recovery software Mac OS Sierra can create a disk image of the Mac Volume containing bad sectors and then later it recovers entire files from the disk image.
- This application can recover data from Mac OS X Sierra after its reinstallation or update from an older version of Mac.
- Retrieves lost as well as deleted data after Volume loss, formatting the Volume, accidental deletion of files with Command + Delete option, emptying the Trash folder, etc.
- With its inbuilt “Preview” option, one can view the recovered files in its demo version that too before purchasing the software.
- If you want to recover only particular type of files, it will assist you by offering to add file signatures to recover specific file types.
- “Save Recovery Session” feature in its demo version avoids you from rescanning the Mac Volume again and again, as you can resume this saved recovery session any time by using “Open Recovery Session” option when you are running its complete version.
- Supports various file systems such as FAT, EXFAT, HFS, HFSX, and HFS+ formatted Mac Volumes.
Now, let us know the scenarios in which people lose their vital data from Mac OS Sierra. There are many circumstances in which data from Sierra gets deleted or lost. Few most commonly occurred ones are listed below:
- Updating to Mac OS Sierra without having any data backup. Or else, loss or deletion of files from an external storage device in which backup files are stored.
- Formatting a wrong Mac Volume instead of the required Volume leads to huge amount of data loss. Formatting the Mac Volume intentionally or unintentionally without taking backup results in permanent deletion of complete data from that Mac Volume.
- Emptying the Trash folder results in permanent deletion of files from Mac system.
- Accidental deletion of important files while removing unwanted stuff from the Mac system using Command + Delete keys leads to deletion of files permanently from the system.
- Formation of excessive bad sectors on Mac Volume, file system corruption, Mac Volume deletion either by mistake or intentionally, etc. are few common scenarios in which users lose their valuable files from Mac Sierra.