It is obvious that users get tensed when files from Windows system get deleted or lost from hard drive. Due to various reasons files may wiped out Windows based machines. Most of the users think that it is impossible to recover deleted files from system. But using third party tool, you can easily recover deleted or lost files in few simple steps.
Remo Recover software is an essential application to restore files from Windows system. It can be employed on different versions of Windows operating system such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It recovers generic files as well as RAW file formats from hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, pen drive, memory card, etc. It is simple and secure tool to perform data recovery Windows system. You can easily purchase this application online and enjoy the benefits of this tool.
Reasons for data loss from Windows system
- Accidental deletion
- Formatting Windows drive
- Harmful virus and malware programs
- Use of unreliable software on systems
- File system corruption due to virus infection
- Abrupt system shutdown due to power surge
- Error while file transfer from data storage devices
In such drastic condition, you can use Remo Recover tool to recover file with any issue. This software can recover data from formatted, corrupted and damaged data storage devices. With the implementation of this software, you are able to recover data in a pitch perfect way.
Features of Recover File Software
- This software is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system. You can install this app on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mavericks and Yosemite.
- It recovers data from hard drives working on different file systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, HFS, HFS+ and HFSX.
- The software consists of user-friendly interface so that non-technical users can also recover files without any problem.
- Demo version of Remo Recover software available for free on website so that users can check the efficiency and effectiveness.
- Technical support is available for Remo Recover tool to provide assistance while recovering files from Windows system.
Steps to Perform Data Recovery from Windows System
Step I: Download Remo Recover tool on your Windows or Mac PC. Then launch the application to perform data recovery.
Step II: You have three options on main screen after launching the application. Select Recover Files and then choose either Recover Deleted Files or Recover Lost Files.
Step III: Select drive from which you want to recover files and press next button. The software scans entire drive and list of recoverable files appear on screen.
Step IV: Choose important files and press preview button to text the performance of tool. Using this application, you can save recovered files on desired location.