It will be very frustrating when important files related to your work is missed from your Mac system. It is because, you might have spent couple of hours or days to prepare those document files, which are vanished from your Mac machine. The situation gets worse, when you don’t have sufficient time to re-prepare the missing files again. In such situation, missing file recovery on Mac turns out to be mandatory
Usually, many users may face loss of files in their daily life. If you are a Mac user, then activate a “Time Machine” tool, which is a backup tool available to assist you to find missing files Mac on latter date. Unfortunately, if Time Machine is not enabled on your Mac system, then the final option left out with you to find missing files Mac is using perfect file recovery software. Before going to know about the best missing file recovery tool, let us have a glance at couple of reasons behind file loss on Mac, so that you can try to prevent in future
- File system corruption, operating system corruption, or sudden system shutdown when a file is in use can result in loss of that particular file from Mac system
- Ejecting external storage device like pen drive, memory card, or other device when you are transferring files from Mac to these external devices, then it may cause loss of files
- Access to your Mac system by any unauthorized third party users can end up in missing of files due to deletion, emptying Trash or deleting any Volume
Apart from the above discussed reasons, there are variety of other factors like Journal file corruption, Catalog file corruption, formatting, deletion using Command + Delete keys, etc. It doesn’t matter, whatever may be the reasons behind data loss, it will finally pull you to frustrating state. But, you need not worry, until and unless you have not overwritten any new files on the lost or deleted file’s memory space, as there are many powerful Mac file recovery tools to find missing files Mac machines. Choose finest tool like Remo Recover application that is specially built to recover lost or deleted files on Mac
Like other Mac users, you also might have been installed GarageBand application, which comes out as a part of iLife software package, on your Mac machine for creating podcasts or music. With this application, you might have created your own songs. In case, if these GarageBand media files is deleted from your system, you can easily get them back with the help of Remo Recover utility
Key features of this missing file recovery tool:
- It is built with special scanning algorithms that helps in performing rigorous scanning of your Mac hard disk drives to find missing files Mac
- Comes out with free demo version thereby permitting you to test it prior purchasing, and it allows you to preview the recoverable files, once it finishes its scanning process
- Demo edition has an advanced feature to save the entire recovery session, so that rescanning of your Mac hard drive again and again can be avoided. Instead, you can directly save the recovered files with “Open Recovery Session” while running its licensed edition
- Supports missing or erased files recovery from HFS, HFSX, HFS+, and FAT partitioned Volumes
- Compatible with almost all versions of Mac OS X including Sierra, Yosemite, El Capitan, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
- Recovers more than 300 types of files such as videos, pictures, audio files, documents, PowerPoint presentation files, PDF files, program and system files, games, etc.