“Hi everyone, I am using 2 TB Seagate external hard drive. From 2 days, I am continuously getting an error message popup on my computer screen as Drive not accessible. The Parameter is incorrect” Is there any solution to fix parameter is incorrect on external hard drive? Suggest please!!
There are several steps to fix above-mentioned scenario easily. Let’s try this step first:
- You can boot with the Ubuntu Live disk in order to test the whether you are able to access the drive. If you are able to access then perform recovery of entire data from external drive.
- You can Run CHKDSK with command prompt. Just type chkdsk /F /R /X C: where C is the drive name. Always apply this step when you are logged in as ADMIN.
Warning: If you are using second step and this may not work then there is indication for hard drive failure or hard drive about to fail.
If both the steps are unable to recover data from external hard drive then you can third party tool. Remo Recover tool is professionally tested under such condition. You can easily recover files and folder from external hard drive when users is having error message on computer. This software is capable in recovering images, audio files, video, Office document, PDF, Photoshop files, etc. It recovers data from different brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Western Digital, SanDisk, Toshiba, Kingston, etc. It recovers files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and EXFAT file system. You can get this software on website for free to test the performance.
Benefits of Remo Recover Software
- You can download and install Remo Recover tool on all the latest version of Windows and Mac based machines.
- It is 100 percent free from malware programs so you can install the application on any computer without fear.
- Apart from external hard drive recovery, you can also perform data recovery from memory card, USB drive, hard drive, etc.
- It recover files and folder from corrupted, damaged, formatted and reformatted external hard disk drive and other data storage devices.
- Technical support executives are available on chat support, email and telephone calls to provide assistance anytime.
Reasons for such error message on your computer
- Virus infection or malware attack on external hard drive
- Ejection of hard drive without following proper procedure
- Bad sectors due to environmental contamination and exposure to air
- Excessive use on multiple system or file system corruption due to virus
Due to above mentioned scenarios, parameter is incorrect on external hard drive. You can easily employ the software to recover with few simple steps.
- Download, install and launch the software on your computer. Choose Recover Drives from main screen in order to perform data recovery from external hard drive.
- Select Formatted/Reformatted Partition Recovery and then you need to choose drive from which you want to recover data. Choose drive and press next button.
- The software scans entire drive and within certain period of time, you have list of recoverable files on screen. You can also preview recovered files with this software.