Flash drives are of great significance and are popular among the users of Mac computer. They are very light-weighted and small-sized which allows the users to carry it anywhere or even store data in them. But apart from all these positive aspects, flash drives have disadvantages too; like files from your flash drive going missing when you connect it to your Mac or your flash drive getting corrupted. So the first thought which will strike your mind after such scenario would be how to recover lost files from USB flash drive on Mac?
Restore missing files from flash drive on Mac using Remo Recover:
Remo Recover is one such utility which is used for missing file recovery on your Mac machine. This software is well renowned utility recommended by professionals of the same expertise of all across the globe. This program is explicitly made for retrieving files from a USB flash drive on Mac and has very high conversion rate. It is recommended to not over-write the drive once data loss has occurred because that would lead to improper and incomplete recovery of the files!
Awesome features of Remo Recovery
Remo Recover is an amazing and apt file recovery program to retrieve erased files from flash drives and possesses various characteristics. This software is highly recommended by professionals of the same domain to do the needful.
- This software incorporates very easy and simple-to-use interface to guide the users through the recovery process; even the naive users.
- Provides the ‘Preview’ option using which you can see the entire recovered data right after scanning.
- Compatible with HFS, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32 file system and also with all the versions of Mac OS X, viz. Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, snow Leopard etc.
- Quickly and easily retrieves the data from formatted, reformatted or repartitioned flash drives.
- You can scan and view all the recovered files even in the demo version itself without having to pay any cent.
- Built with modern deep scanning algorithm which assures the recovery of every single bit of lost file.
- Provides you with ‘Save Recovery Session’ option to save the current scanning progress to avoid repeating the whole procedure if you proceed to get the licensed version of the tool. You can straight away start from the point where you stopped previously just by using ‘Open Recovery Session’ feature.
- Features of free version are as same as the licensed version except ‘Save’ option is made accessible in the licensed version.
Steps covering the missing file recovery procedure of Remo Recover:
Remo Recover program supports a quick and few-step recovery procedure just by doing some mouse-clicks.
- Download and install Remo Recover application on your Mac machine and select ‘Recover Files’ from the main screen after launching the software.
To be ensured: USB drive is connected to you Mac while performing.
- Select the flash drive icon (which you wish to be recovered) and click ‘Next’ to proceed.
- You will then see the list of recovered files on the main screen (using Preview feature) which you can view in ‘File Type view’ or ‘Data View’.
- Use ‘Save Recovery Session’ to avoid rescanning.
- If you get the files as same as they were before the incident and are satisfied seeing result then you can get the registered version of this software and can ‘Save’ the files on to your Mac computer.